Mining productivity has declined 28% in the last 10 years
MineLens enables you to reverse the trend and improve productivity
MineLens helps companies address critical questions.
- improve productivity and output?
- reduce costs?
- improve return on shareholder capital?
- identify, implement, and track productivity
- offset diminishing resources and declining
- mitigate risk e.g., fluctuating commodity prices?
- respond to shifting demand without losing profitability?
MineLens provides mine operators with the data and insight to optimize equipment, labor, and cost productivity.
Benchmarks and metrics, based on the world’s largest database, cover the full mining value chain. The database contains over 170 mining operations, and spans the entire industry across commodities and geographies. MineLens provides detailed insight on equipment, labor, and cost productivity through various diagnostics.
|Equipment productivity||Labor productivity||Cost productivity|
The MineLens Difference
- achieve 10-15% cost reductions in the first year
- build benchmarks from the ground up with granular, detailed metrics
- access the largest mining database with a consistent set of comparison data
- measure your performance over time and find opportunities quickly
- receive an actionable plan with a clear presentation of data and results
How MineLens is used
Mine General Manager
- increase production
- reduce costs
- improve cost and production efficiency
- identify why costs are high and output is limited
- determine which KPIs are important
- create a baseline to measure and compare performance and identify gaps
- establish a consistent view of mine operations
- prioritize improvement projects
- set strategic targets
- achieve optimal return and prioritize capital investment
- ensure consistency of measured metrics
- optimize the utilization of equipment to defer new capital expenses
- set smart achievable targets
- develop a value creation road map with